Wednesday, August 31, 2016

New things are happening here and it is really excited. For one I got my laptop and am now writing on it and having a bunch on fun with it. I am also going to be fourteen soon in like 4 days to be precise. Tomorrow we are going to go school shopping which is really exciting to start school which i could really start right now. If I really wanted to i could start today. School just makes me really happy because I love to learn. Anyways, I am so excited for my birthday which is September 3 because first I get cake and then we are going to the bowling alley with a bunch of family and friends and I am forcing my dad who is quite frankly spending time with my brother on my birthday instead of me, to take me to a really nice restaurant for my birthday. Its like 9:22 and I am really tired this is happening to me lately where I can no longer stay up when I am tired when i am with other people and then I am like wide awake when i am with myself and slowly sing to myself lullabies... just kidding im not that creepy but i am an amazing stalker. Josh Hutcherson watch out and Shawn Mendes... nevermind I am not that creepy. anyways i am gettng tired and am going to publish this and say goodbye  

No comments:

Post a Comment