Hello Earthlings, so im not really sure if people actually read this and if you do I am so sorry that I don't really have a certain day that I write and the reason for that is the fact that I don't always have a computer or even wifi at my hands and I would have written earlier this week but my arm was super swollen from a bee sting. Any way if you do try and read this then I am sorry and leave a comment telling me what day I should start to write on. Do you think I should start to write like actual stories so I am going to try out an idea here to see if anyone has any comments on if hte book is even good so i dont waste anytime.
The story is about a girl named Addie who was kidnapped by her Biological dad and about the journey that everyone connected to her goes through.
Is it any good at all. I actually started writing this at like 2 in the morning on the notes app and it just flowed out of me. Maybe some day i will be a famous author. HA i wish really I wish
I know this was a really short entry but that is all i have to say is your awesome
Love you all
Madelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment