This is just an awkward thing that people may or not read but i would like to think i am a pretty good writer
Sunday, September 11, 2016
bird walking and 1 to 100
Hello its me, I know that its been awhile since I last wrote anything, and I apologize for that, but I did tell you in the beginning of this adventure that the post where going to be inconsistent. Really I am a horrible writer, I mean consistency wise. I would like to think that I am a pretty good writer in other things to. Okay so I have started schooling and because of the fact that I am homeschooling I am able to get my school done by 9:30 in the morning and then continue to work on my school until I want to be done. I have so much free time. My friends from school think that it is stupid and while I was talking to someone from school and they were saying that it was stupid that I wasn't around my friends while I was shopping! yeah that's write while you guys are slaving away with all of your stuff I am shopping. Ha you guys are losers and not as good as I am. just kidding I'm not that conceded. I do like homeschooling though it is really easy. Guys my life is really awesome. If someone's life isn't awesome I am sorry for what you guys go through and I love everyone. Sorry it just got really emotional like 1 to 100 in about 2 seconds. do you really want to know what my favorite bug number us 97 I don't know why I just like the number and then my favorite single number is 9 because I was born in September which is the 9th month. okay so I don't know what just happened I think I went on a goose chase. in 4th grade when we had meetings and got of topic we would say that we went on a bird walk and then a kid in my group would crouch down and just walk it was hilarious and that is the reason that teacher hated me okay while I just ran out of things to say so goodbye see you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment