Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Ministries

Okay so this post is going to be a bit different then what I usually do. I am going to tell you about what I do. Back in 2013 my Mom started a non profit organization called 7:10 Foundation which comes from the bible passage Zechariah 7:10 which says "Do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor and let none of the devise evil against his brother in your heart. What they do is they started this organization that works with the widows of a very small village called La Digue in the country Haiti which is located on an island with its neighbor the Dominican Republic. They are building a widowage which is like an orphanage with widows. well my family is taking a huge step in life and we are moving for three months of the year or more and living in motor homes. Yes thats right motor homes, so far its been interesting but I don't know what is going to happen when we are living in a motor home full time. This is really just a way that I can show what God is doing to me and How much I really do trust in God and I can be a real example to people. Any who i am going to log of and say good bye while I try to personal my blog because it is quite boring


Love you and shot out to Poland
Madelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment