Friday, July 1, 2016

hobbies and loves

So todays blog is about what I do on my free time and what I like. Some of my favorite things are, food-chocolate, movies-The Fault In Our Stars, Actor- Josh Hutcherson, Actress- Jennifer Lawrence, TV series-Bones. My favorite food is chocolate because I mean come on its chocolate almost everyone has to love it. My favorite movie is The Fault In Our Stars because its just so sad and happy especially if you have read the book. My favorite actor is Josh Hutcherson because he is just so amazing and I may be a little obsessed with him but if you ask any of my friends they may say I am a crazy lunatic who needs help. My favorite actress is Jennifer Lawrence because she is so down to earth with what is really happening in the world, and she worked with Josh. My favorite TV series is Bones because, I really don't know why I love it so much but I was honestly obsessed with the show and just finished what was in Netflix and I may be freaking out a little because I still have a season to watch and another one that is apparently going to do another season.
     What do I do on my free time. Well I read a lot many think that I am a nerd and well I agree with them. I take care of my little siblings a lot and I honestly don't mind it at all because I love them. Man this is a lot easier then trying to type on then a tiny keyboard and when I have creative juiced running through my veins. They also have auto correct on this and I may be a really smart person (not that I am bragging or anything) but honestly I suck at spelling. I had a moment of worry here because I thought that I had deleted everything. but amazingly I work many wonders in my life. I wonder if you really can get famous by these sort of things. I really have gotten off of topic here. What else do I like.
     Here's one of those would you rather things. Well here are a few of those questions.
*Would you rather be in a pool of marshmallows or m&ms. I would rather be in a pool of marshmallows because it would be a lot more fluffy and I prefer fluffy over bumpy.
*Would you rather eat only apples or carrots for a whole day. I would eat apples because if an apple a day can keep the doctor away what would a bunch and I don't want to be no orange freak.
*Would you rather have bright blue hair or bright blue feet. Honestly I had bright blue tipped hair already so I think that I would prefer the hair.
*Would you rather live in a place that's really hot or a place that's really cold. I live in Minnesota so I am used to the cold but I also prefer the cold because you can always be cold and get warmer when you are always hot because you can only go to far to cool down.
*Would you rather wear your shoes on the wrong feet or wear your pants backwards. I would rather wear my shoes on the wrong feet because no one looks at your feet but people always look at your jeans.
*Would you rather be the smartest person in your school or the best player on a sports team. I would want to be smart because I think that having brains is much more reliable then playing sports and because I hate sports they are so demeaning and so popularized.
*Would you rather live in a mansion or in a farm. Honestly I don't think that I have to think hard I live in the country and I would always want to live in a huge house that I can always feel like I am free and have a huge house that I can use as a refuge.
     Okay if you haven't gotten my profile down yet well then you are not very good at reading. I have grown up in a very amazing house and I'm not just saying that because my family will probably be reading this. my parents got divorced when I was really young and my mom got remarried when I was 5 or 6. I am a really down to earth person, just kidding, I can be really uptight at times and I worry about a lot of things. One of my many fears is tight spaces or claustrophobia. I got really good grades in school and have gotten rewards for my brain. School is really important to me and I really on it for so many things. Man I lead a really boring life it seems. I don't like drama and I try to stay out of trouble. At school I have the class clown and nerd reap going on and I may be the problem for some of the classes. In fourth grade my teacher was lets say Mrs.Oz ah I bet some people may get my pun but anyways I always was the person who answered the questions with and with out raising my hand but that came with the fact that I am a smart person. so anyways halfway through the year I was just answering a question and Mrs.Oz told me that I now need to write all my words on a yellow notepad. It was so embarrassing for me to have to do that but I just played along with her and at the end of the year I gave her the notepad with a bunch of things.
     Anyways that's all
here is the joke- what does Santa's goat say? You've been baaahhhhd.

that's all folks

2 comments:

  1. O ha, I remember the notepad thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh the memories of fourth grade possibly the only teacher I did not like

    ReplyDelete