As you can imagine I am quite the teachers pet. I always like my teachers except for Mrs.Oz (last post explains why). I don't quite remember my kindergarten teacher I don't remember her yet I somehow remember my teacher for preschool. My favorite teacher off all times is my second grade teacher. When I was at school I used to go to her classroom and just visit her and talk to her. She was just an amazing women who was like a second mom to me. One day I went to school and wasn't feeling the best and she was just like "are you feeling okay do you need anything" she is just the most amazing person I have I ever meet. I have always gotten good grades and cry when I get a bad grade I know I'm a bit over dramatic. I hate drama but I love to be dramatic. I find it sort of addicting like many other things. Reading is really addicted and I often time get in trouble for the excessive amount of reading that I do. Reading is amazing but my true drug is music. I listen to it over and over again and play it to. I play three instruments well I am learning to play two and am an expert in the very good instrument the trombone. I know that's one of the lamest and most loud and rambunctious instruments but it is the most like me. Not in the lame but in the whole loud thing I'm not that lame. my friends think that I am lame. My friends think that I am a lot of things, I was bullied in my time at school but that's all behind me I'm done with people. My friends think that I am abandoning them because I am going to be homeschooled and going to Haiti this third world country in the Caribbean sea so if any of my friends that I went to school with still think that then I send my deepest... hahas because I am done with stupid school and done with schedules and 3 minuets between classes. I am mostly done with teachers they are so nice they think that education is super important and stuff. I will miss all of the things that happened between classes one of the best was when we were doing fundraising for some charity and to raise money they played Justin Bieber over the radio and you had to pay to shut it off. But being the person that I am I sang along to it and people that I don't normally talk to started to sing along with me. anyways its almost 10 and I am really tired and only wrote today because I was bored.
goodnight my peeps
sorry no joke in mind
I loved that day when we had the Bieber song on the announcements!
ReplyDelete