We all have fears in life. Some of them are small like spiders, some of them are mild like claustrophobia, but my biggest fear in life is the death of my family who are in law enforcement. So after the shootings of the police officers in Dallas and all of the different terrorist attacks I was so afraid for a certain family member of mine that I automatically texted them and asked how much there protective vests really cover and I was just so filled with fear. I also have a family member in the army and I am always afraid that he will be shipped away from me.
Fears are always we will have we grow out of some but we always have them. Im still terrified of really bad thunder storms. People carry around there fears sometimes they are more prominent then other. My favorite thing is when you can see the peoples fears because first you can laugh at them (only kidding) and then you can help them.
Im now going to say something that I found really cool about 88 people have been on this blog and 2 of them are from France. The fact that they somehow heard of it from there is really cool. If you are the people then shout out to you for being so awesome. I've always wanted to travel to Europe because of the face that they have such beautiful landmarks and lets be honest they have really awesome accents. I feel like im going to be famous in France. When I saw that people had actually read this I went to my dad and went "dad people from France read this" I just got really excited. Man righting this long is long work do to the fact that I run out things to say. And now I am officially blubbering online.
Ok well im going to say goodbye
so goodbye
love you all
Madelyn Ziegler
No comments:
Post a Comment