The National Anthem is a time for us to stand and show our respect to those who have given their lives so that ungrateful people can throw around a ball for a couple hours and make millions off of it. I don't think that people not standing for the anthem is really going to get people anywhere, and I don't think that most of the people who are kneeling are doing it for "equality" I think they are doing it for a small amount of attention. I don't know what they are complaining about because there are so many people in worse conditions than they are. The people who lost their houses and lives due to the recent string of hurricanes or the people who never once in there live had a full stomach. Don't go around acting like you have a hard life because at least you have a house to go to at the end of the night and food to feed you are your children. I once did a missions trip down to Haiti and you won't believe the devastation and pain that they have all gone through and how little they have yet how grateful they are.
So listen up you entitled NFL players you have no right to go around disrespecting this nation and the people who risk their lives for you, and I totally stand by all those people who are protesting the NFL because I do to, and after President Trump spoke out about it and all the hate that he got I think that he should enforce a rule about kneeling because it is not okay now nor has it ever been okay.
So listen up you entitled NFL players you have no right to go around disrespecting this nation and the people who risk their lives for you, and I totally stand by all those people who are protesting the NFL because I do to, and after President Trump spoke out about it and all the hate that he got I think that he should enforce a rule about kneeling because it is not okay now nor has it ever been okay.
That is all that I have to say on this subject.
Thank you
-Madelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment