Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Future

     I'm not going to lie, seeing the way that the world is going right now I can already tell what the future might be like. This is just coming from my view of the people who are the future, it can't be that good. Most children that I have experienced have a sense of entitlement, like they run the world and that they can do whatever they want with no repercussions. I'm not saying that that is ever child out there but I've had a lot of run ins with children that don't get there way and when they don't get their way they throw fits and are highly disrespectful.

     Also in the future, the world will be controlled by technology. Even now the most important thing to people is technology, and their social medias. Almost all the jobs here today there is technology involved, and without technology the world would be in total chaos. The world is run by technology, phones, computers, iPad’s these things are what this country is running on. The future does scare me, and I really want the Lord to come before we must see the direction that the world is turning into. Even the teens of today are growing up thinking that everything should be handed to them and that they really shouldn't have to work for what they need. I'm not saying that everyone is like that and honestly this is what I think the future might turn into but you never know what will really happen and who knows the world might turn around and be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment