Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

No this is not some sad thing that has to do with darkness or sadness, the title of the blog just popped into my head. So hello, I am going to restart this the same way that I have been doing for the last couple of blogs. I know that it has been awhile. Here's an update, so now we are in a new state We are living in North Dakota. So now I can say that I have lived in states South Dakota twice, when I was born and last summer, Alabama, Minnesota, and North Dakota. It is really stress full moving around so much and having to pack up all of the time, but after awhile you just expect it and you know that it is going to happen so you don't get super comfortable at one place. I think that the fact that we are home schooled and that even in school I myself wasn't that much into friends and I really liked being by myself. We are living in a three bedroom trailer house with my three younger siblings, my older sisters, my parents, and my grandma. There is a lot of different emotions running through my body. I never had a lot of luck with school but sometimes I do miss the normality of school and the fondness of having friends to joke around with. I do miss the normality of the day. This is to all the people that may have the same feeling of no normality and missing the days that there was a set schedule everyday, yes there a certain feeling that you get when you start missing somethings but what matters is that you find some sort of normality and you really hold onto that feeling. If you need someone to talk to there are many different people in your life to talk to. Don't bottle those feeling because in the end it can never be good. Express what you want and be happy with yourself and with everyone around you.
     That's all I have to say, be yourself and be comfortable with yourself
Lots of love everyone,
Madelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment