This is just an awkward thing that people may or not read but i would like to think i am a pretty good writer
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Get Over It
I know that I am not able to vote yet but the way that people are reacting to Donald Trump and him being the president is effecting my generation to. People just need to suck it up and realize that he is the President and there is nothing that we can do to change it. This country is starting to divide according to what people want on the basis of politics which I dont understand because you aren't really basing it off of politics more so on what he has said in the past and what other people are believing. I think that if more social people would show support for Trump then he would be more respected. Another thing is the threats that are being said against him are incredibly rude, actors saying that they wont work until Trump is out of office but we all know that they cant live without there careers as actors because then all the attention wouldnt be on them. The threat that Madonna made against Trump and his family was incredibly stupid and if I where gonna say that then I would end up in prison. Obviously someone had to like Trump or else he wouldnt be President, and last time I checked a lot of people wanted to move to Canada so I mean I can help you pack. So everyone just needs to grow up and GET OVER IT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment